The Pol Roger Winter Picnic Challenge 2015
We at Pol Roger enjoy spending time in the company of family and friends, old and new, canine and otherwise, and at this time of year, when resolutions come thick and fast, this is all the more important.
In 2015 we are looking forward to a year of enjoying fine food & fine wine in the company of those we love, and we would like you to get involved too. This is why we are launching The Pol Roger Winter Picnic Challenge 2015; a campaign to find the best images of you all enjoying the Great British countryside with family and friends.
From 3rd January 2015 to 28th February 2015 we would like you to send us the best picture of you with your family and friends (human, canine, feline or equine) to email@example.com (including your name, address and date of birth) enjoying a break outside for elevenses/lunch/tea/ supper.
The best picture will win a tremendous hamper woven specially by South West hamper specialists PH Coate and Son from Taunton, filled with goodies from Champagne Pol Roger, La Fromagerie (£30.00 gift voucher), David Oliver Fine Food, Riedel glassware, two pairs of Le Chameau Wellingtons (neoprene lined) and a rug to share with your picnic guests. Two runners up will receive a Magnum of Pol Roger Brut Reserve Champagne to share with friends….
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must be over 18.
- Entrants must be resident in Great Britain or Northern Ireland.
- No professional photography allowed.
- By entering this competition, you are deemed to accept the terms and conditions of entry, and your entry constitutes declaration of your age and eligibility to enter.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to allow Pol Roger Ltd use of your image on their website and social media channels.
- No liability will be accepted by Pol Roger Ltd., its Directors or staff for any personal loss, injury or any other unforeseen event occurring whilst taking any photographs intended for submission, or submitted to the competition.
- The winners will be chosen by judges nominated by Pol Roger Ltd, and it is the judges’ interpretation of ‘the best three’ which will determine the winners.
- The Judges’ decision is final. Winners will be notified by email and a list of winners can be obtained upon application to firstname.lastname@example.org after 9 March, 2015.